Below is our directory of need-to-know information for parents.
Have you used our online Parent Portal yet? Log in to start exploring.
The latest school calendar is available here.
2022 – ISCT Fee Schedule
Tech Levy 2022
2021 ISCT Calendar
2022 ISCT Calendar
Controlled Assessment/Mock Exam Timetable
Due Date for Cambridge Exam Entry – 2021
2021Cambridge International Examination Entries for Private Candidates
Global Safeguarding Policy
Special Educational Needs Policy
ISCT Whistleblowing Policy
ISCT Disciplinary Code Policy
Uniform ordering process
Our uniform shop is a sample shop only, as stock is held by our supplier, Pitt Promotions. Appointments for fittings can be made by contacting Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are placed online with the supplier.
- Fittings can be arranged by appointment if necessary — this can be done by contacting Maureen.
- Once sizes have been decided upon, orders are placed online at http://pittpromotions.com. An order confirmation is sent out automatically with the order number.
- Please ensure that the order number is used as the payment reference – and not child’s name or par- ent’s name or “uniform” as the reference.
- Current Parents – please ensure that your child’s Year group is added to the order in full, as uniforms will be delivered to them, in class.
- Order will be processed and delivered to ISCT (to the campus of your choice) for parents to pick up. You will be informed via email or text when your order is ready.
Nearly New Uniform Shop
The Nearly-New Uniform Shop has good quality uniforms, in almost all sizes, at 50% off. All proceeds go to the PTA budget for projects that benefit the school. Donating your used uniforms is an easy and environmentally-friendly way to raise valuable funds! Find out more here.
Please click on the relevant link to see what stationery your child needs.
The list suggests stationery required for the whole academic year. Please reduce quantities according to your judgement and buy accordingly if you are joining the school at a different time other than January
Key Stage 1
Normal Extra-Curricular Activities should start up in Term 3. If you signed your child up for an ECA for Term 3, this will reflect in the Parent Portal. If you have questions or need to make changes, please contact email@example.com
To see the most up-to-date details about each activity, please click here.
Key Stage 2
Normal Extra-Curricular Activities have started up for Term 4. You can see your child’s ECAs in the Parent Portal. If you have questions or need to make changes, please Contact Coach Illona via email/through the Parent Portal.
Please fetch your KS2 child from the KS2 Playground after their ECAs. ISCT-led activities finish at 3:15. To see the most up-to-date details about each activity, please click here.
FORMS AND POLICIES
ISCT Code of Conduct 2019
ISCT Child Protection Policy
ISCT Access Control during Operational Hours WH
ISCT First Aid Policy Key Stage 1
ISCT First Aid Procedure Key Stage 2
ISCT Off-Site First Aid Policy
ISCT Application Form
Assembly Policy May 2016
Bullying Policy May 2018
Disciplinary framework July 2016
ISCT Policy on Substance Abuse
ISCT Religious Policy