Below is our directory of need-to-know information for parents.
Have you used our online Parent Portal yet? Log in to start exploring.
The latest school calendar is available here.
ISCT Fee Schedule 2021
2021 ISCT Calendar
Controlled Assessment/Mock Exam Timetable
Due Date for Cambridge Exam Entry – 2021
2021Cambridge International Examination Entries for Private Candidates
Global Safeguarding Policy
Special Educational Needs Policy
Uniform ordering process
Our uniform shop is a sample shop only, as stock is held by our supplier, Pitt Promotions. Appointments for fittings can be made by contacting Maureen at email@example.com. Orders are placed online with the supplier.
- Fittings can be arranged by appointment if necessary — this can be done by contacting Maureen.
- Once sizes have been decided upon, orders are placed online at http://pittpromotions.com. An order confirmation is sent out automatically with the order number.
- Please ensure that the order number is used as the payment reference – and not child’s name or par- ent’s name or “uniform” as the reference.
- Current Parents – please ensure that your child’s Year group is added to the order in full, as uniforms will be delivered to them, in class.
- Order will be processed and delivered to ISCT (to the campus of your choice) for parents to pick up. You will be informed via email or text when your order is ready.
Nearly New Uniform Shop
The Nearly-New Uniform Shop has good quality uniforms, in almost all sizes, at 50% off. All proceeds go to the PTA budget for projects that benefit the school. Donating your used uniforms is an easy and environmentally-friendly way to raise valuable funds! Find out more here.
Please click on the relevant link to see what stationery your child needs.
The list suggests stationery required for the whole academic year. Please reduce quantities according to your judgement and buy accordingly if you are joining the school at a different time other than January
Key Stage 2
Normal Extra-Curricular Activities are not yet up and running. For the foreseeable future, the children will participate in a programme of enrichment activities in an extended school day. To find out more, please click here.
FORMS AND POLICIES
ISCT Code of Conduct 2019
ISCT Child Protection Policy
ISCT Access Control during Operational Hours WH
ISCT First Aid Policy Key Stage 1
ISCT First Aid Procedure Key Stage 2
ISCT Off-Site First Aid Policy
ISCT Application Form
Assembly Policy May 2016
Bullying Policy May 2018
Disciplinary framework July 2016
ISCT Policy on Substance Abuse
ISCT Religious Policy