Some say that technology is indistinguishable from magic. At the ISCT, we believe in the power of technology. That’s why we’re always open to new ways in which we can blend tech into our teaching methods.
Here’s how we’re already doing it
- Our IT Lab is home to 25 computers.
- It’s standard for each staff member to have an iPad.*
- Each classroom has its own computer, data projector and Apple TV.
- Staff are encouraged to make use of our interactive whiteboards.
- We use Google Classroom to share files between teachers and students.
*In 2014, we introduced iPads for one-on-one as well as group learning. Parents supplied the iPads for their child but from 2019 we began a programme of supplying an iPad to every student from Year 4 and up.
We use tech—in all its shapes and sizes—to connect our students with the world and prepare them for the future.