International School of Cape Town (ISCT) invites tenders from parties interested in running the school tuckshop from 1 April 2023 – 31 December 2025.
ISCT intends to enter into an agreement with a service provider who is to provide the services required. The services rendered will be for the service provider’s own account, taking responsibility for all risks including profit/loss, stock and cash control.
For details regarding the scope of the contract, kindly click on the link below:
The following information should be included in the tender proposal:
- Copy of business licence and/or business plan
- Complete CV, including references and details of running similar ventures (prior experience in the running of a school tuckshop or catering business is a prerequisite).
- Copy of identity document and Police Clearance of the service provider, as well as all tuckshop assistants.
- Please include your staff support organogram in your tender proposal.
- Full contact details of the service provider.
- Detailed menu of items and/or meals (Halaal and/or non Halaal) to be sold per day, including both the selling price per item and the portion size. Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives to be stated.
Deadline for Submission
- Deadline for submission of tenders is Monday 24 October 2022 at 12:00.
- These should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Tuckshop Tender’.
If you have not heard from the school by 31 October 2022, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to candidates who advance our Employment Equity Plan