Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience and ability to teach French as a Modern Foreign Language in the High School up to A level (Year 13)
- Capacity to deliver 21st Century teaching skills
- Flexibility in working as part of a dynamic team
Knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum will be an advantage.
Please send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to fill in the online
Google form found here.
Closing date: Friday 3 July 2020
Terms and Conditions
Prospective employees please note the following terms and conditions. The International School of Cape Town is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All prospective staff will be expected to provide the following prior to confirmation of appointment:
- A police criminal record clearance (no less than 6 months old) from the country of current / most recent employment, a Sexual Offenders Register clearance, and a Child Protection Register clearance
- Proof of identification (i.e. colour ID or passport) as well as proof of current address
- Certified copies of your qualifications
- Employment checks including references from the current or most recent and a previous employer
- Provision of a South African Revenue Services (SARS) personal tax number
- A certified copy of registration with the South African Council for Educators (SACE) or proof of application for membership
- In the case of non-South Africans provision of a valid work visa enabling the prospective employee to be employed at ISCT
- Full disclosure of any material reason that may impact ISCT’s decision when making an appointment. No appointment will be considered or finalized until the above Terms and Conditions have been met by the prospective employee.