As we move into a space of Online Learning, please remember that this is new to all of us. We need to work together and be patient during these challenging times.
While school is closed, we’d love to still keep in touch and see what students are getting up to. Please send photographs of children learning, exploring or investigating for us to share on Facebook to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, tag #proudlyisct in any of your posts. Let’s keep positive and continue to build our community, even if we are separated, for now.
For the latest School Calendar – please click here.
Here are the most important points of our plans going forward:
- Teachers have spent the last while designing what will be an online teaching facility.
- These twelve days of online teaching are aimed at neutralizing some of the time lost as a result of the COVID19 virus.
- At this stage, no date has been confirmed. We will provide an update once determined by the Government’s guidelines.
- Please encourage your children to use these online facilities as much as possible.
- The online programme will include tech support if needed as well as learning support if required. Details of the learning support are lower down, but any technical issues can be referred to email@example.com and one of the staff will attend to this.
- Part of the online programme includes assessments, which in the case of High School students will be used for June reports.
- Please read the Key Stage specific sections at the bottom of this newsletter to see the relevant learning information for your child’s/children’s Key Stage.
- The official May/June Exam update can be found here.
- May 2020 exam students and parents please note the following with additional information available here.